Cannon is our happy boy. He is begining to show his determination but is lovable and fun. He loves balls and cars and can play with them for hours. Now that he is walking, watch out. He is even more determined to get what he wants. He loves to wrestle with anyone (dad, brother, sister or dog Dex). For being just a little guy, he sure has a sense of humor. We love having him around.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Cannon
Cannon is our happy boy. He is begining to show his determination but is lovable and fun. He loves balls and cars and can play with them for hours. Now that he is walking, watch out. He is even more determined to get what he wants. He loves to wrestle with anyone (dad, brother, sister or dog Dex). For being just a little guy, he sure has a sense of humor. We love having him around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Very cute! I am excited to add you to my blog list and check out what really happens at your house! I love the cookie pictures. Very funny!
You just have the sweetest family. We seem to always be at opposite ends of the church on Sunday, but I'm so glad that I stumbled upon your blog (thanks Julie)! I hope you know how highly we think of your family, and thank you for all you do in Primary. My kids come home and tell me "Guess what mom. I saw the pretty lady in Primary today. YOU! (Sorry, I guess there's only one???) I guess they weren't sure of your name. Funny, huh?
Post a Comment