Monday, August 4, 2008

To Utah and Home Again.....

Well, we went to go visit my parents in Cedar City, Utah. Two of my older brothers and my younger brother (and families) came to visit as well. It was great having the cousins together and just to enjoy some family time. Wil came down to meet us after about 1 week. We spent some good "down time" at the cabin. I love camping and being up on the mountain, away from the normal life. The kids loved the extra freedom and especially the 4-wheeler rides. Court and Ash have both learned how to drive them (I still think they are a bit young, but Wil enjoyed spoiling them.) I always enjoy getting together with family. Although we all are a bit spread out, I am glad we get chances like that to re-connect. My parents are always so generous and don't seem to mind having their home and cabin taken over by dogs and 10 grandchildren (12, almost 13 when we can all make it.) We appreciate all the sacrifices each family makes and I just want to tell them all Thank you!! (Matt, Wendy, Sadie and Brody.... we will count on you next time!!) We love you all!!
Cannon loved doing his own thing, usually getting dirty.....And I loved not caring about it!

My sweet kids, trying to hold still long enough (with a "happy face") for me to get a picture. Nope, not quite long enough. We'll keep working on that!
Daddy taking the kids on a ride. A little rain wouldn't stop these speedsters! Just like their dad.

......And the cousins crew. It was hard pulling them away from the frog hunting, but they were all so great. Thanks for the fun times!!! (Becca, Madi, Court, Cristian, Jesse; then Morgan, Cannon, Maren, Ash and Spence). Miss you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope Cannon finally got his cookie, he certainly waited a long time (in kid time that is), lol.