Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Ward Campout
I was so excited for the ward campout. We were not able to go camping all summer long, so I was eager. Wil kept trying to convince me of coming home after the campfire or at least getting a room at a nearby casino but, I refused. We all had a great time. Our bishop brought up his zip line again and the kids had alot of fun riding it. We got a few cute pictures. I love letting the kids get dirty (and I mean dirty) and not caring. Then 10 pm came and we decided to go to bed. Yeah. That room at the nearby casino was sounding pretty darn nice. I admitted to Wil that we probably should have gone home or gotten a room. Once again Wil, you were right!! Anyway, I am hoping as the kids get older, it will get easier. Thanks for humoring me Wil!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment